Enjoy Free shipping on order over $59+ ☘ [email protected]rbueno.com
This quick-fix eye treatment provides instant temporary results with long-term anti-aging benefits. The unique formula instantly helps tighten, firm and smooth the look of the delicate eye area, temporarily minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and under-eye puffiness.
In a clinically measured study on 25 women ranging in age from 36 to 65:
After using Temporary Firming Eye Cream, the puffiness under my eyes has improved, so at least I don't have to worry about it every time I go out!
After using Temporary Firming Eye Cream, I feel my eyes to be saved, it's really amazing, I will keep using it to protect my face!
This product is great, after my wife gave it to me to try, my eyes became shiny and no longer dead fish eyes, it's really amazing. I didn't believe it at first, but my worries were proved to be unnecessary~!
(1) Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
(2) Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
(3) Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
(4) Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
(5) If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
(6) Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on makeup, such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder. To prolong the effects of Temporary Firming Eye Cream, avoid water-based makeup. For external use only.
Free Shipping Worldwide: Over59.99 dollars
Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!