✅ Guaranteed! GoogleTrusted Store!
🛒 Paypal and Credit Card secure payment.🏪PalPay certified reputable merchant.💵Has paid 100k USD in PayPal as store guarantee
🔥It will sell out fast, Enjoy a discount now!!⚡Please make sure to buy enough quantity before we increase the price!!!🔥
Medical Scar Removal Patch Silicone Scar Patch 3 Meters（118.11inch）.
Soft silicone gel medical tape can remove old scars, keloids, stretch marks, c-section scars, burns, acne scars and more!
- Sheets for scars recommended by doctors and dermatologists
– Extra thin for maximum comfort
– Proven results on many types of scars
– Advanced technology
– Used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, burn centers and hospitals.
– Easy to apply, close to skin tone
– can be reused for up to 4 months
- Why and how are scars formed?
Scars form as part of the healing process after a cut or damage to the skin. The skin repairs itself by growing new tissue to pull the wound together and fill in the gaps caused by the injury. Scar tissue is made up primarily of a protein called collagen. Scars come in all shapes and sizes and Scars are created when the dermis (deep, thick layer of skin) is damaged.
Depressed scars: If the body produces too little glycolic acid, depressions or dimples form as the skin heals.
Raised acne scars: Sometimes the body produces too much glycolic acid as it tries to heal the skin and underlying tissue.
- How does medical soft silicone gel tape work?
A gel scar tape designed to accelerate the healing of scars after treatment or recovery from any injury that has left scars. This scar treatment tape is made of high quality hypoallergenic silicone and adhesive material that has extra length, plus it contains safe regenerative 100% silicone gel, it can safely soften, flatten, fade, smooth and reduce the growth and redness of scars. noticeable feeling after use Softening and flattening of scars Improvement of color & texture suitable for any skin type, non-allergenic. Very close to skin tone to avoid embarrassment.
- Key Ingredients of Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape
Glycolic acid also has an incredible ability to exfoliate the skin and reduce the amount of it. rough or raised appearance of the scar and creates a smoother and flatter appearance, less visible scar. Glycolic acid can also reduce the discoloration of acne scars.
Glycolic acid skin care products can help reduce, remove, and ultimately erase scars forever, giving millions of consumers the relief they crave.
Silicone gel is a long-chain polymer material that is colorless. transparent and used to prevent and treat scars and scars on healed sites. wounds and undamaged skin.
- Advantages of using medical soft silicone gel tape:
– Medical Grade Silicone Tape: Our tape is sticky but designed for painless removal and repositioning. With its special easy-to-tear design, waterproof construction and rubber-free materials, it's an essential part of every first aid kit.
- Suitable for all kinds of scars: Silicone scar tape can be used to remove scars from surgery, burns, caesarean section, acne, thyroid, etc., and can be effectively used to remove keloid scars.
- Easy to store and use: The size of each roll of silicone scar tape is 1.6"x120", which is more cost-effective and longer use, and you don't have to worry about the trouble of storing it.
- Comfortable and long-lasting skin care: The silicone gel tape has an ultra-thin and breathable design that perfectly adapts to the skin and creates a closed moist healing environment. At the same time, it reduces and softens scars, providing good comfort for the skin.
– Painless Scar Removal: The silicone scar strips are designed to be easy to tear off and can be trimmed to suit the size and shape of the scar. Without medicinal ingredients and non-invasive. The material is soft, peeling will not damage skin tissue and wounds. Abdominoplasty scar tape.
How to use:
- Clean and dry the scar area.
- Cut the scar sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
- Remove the backing from the adhesive side of the scar sheet.
- Gently press the scar wrap onto the scar area.
TIPS: Apply films to postoperative scars 1-2 weeks after surgery.
after removing the stitches and when no discharge or crust appears. You
can use it immediately on older scars.
– 1 roll of healing tapes for scars